Disability insurance can provide you with financial security by replacing a portion of your earnings when an accident or illness causes you to become disabled and unable to work or earn an income. Accidents and illnesses are a fact of life. They could happen to anyone at any time. Did you know that
- 1 in 3 people, on average, will be disabled for 90 days or longer at least once before age 65.
- The average length of a disability that lasts over 90 days is 2.9 years.
Both personal and business disability insurance solutions are available that offer flexibility and features to help bridge the gap between income and expenses during a disability.
Meet your financial obligations if you can’t work because of an accident or an illness. It’s the right choice for you if
- You don’t have group insurance coverage
- You’re in business with partners or you’re self-employed
- Individuals hired on contract