You have worked hard to build your business into the success it is today, and we know it’s important for you to exceed your current level of success. Group benefits plan can help you do that, by providing a comprehensive group benefits plan for your group of three to thousand employees.
This versatile product can be tailored to every need or budget.
Benefits Solutions for Small Business
Whatever your group size or benefits goals, we have the knowledge and tools to help identify and meet your needs.
By investing in group benefits for your employees:
- You can better attract and retain good people, which helps minimize costs associated with high turnover
- You and your plan members have access to insurance at a reduced cost, compared to most individual insurance plans
- Your premium may be tax-deductible as a business expense
- You help improve morale and increase productivity, by providing financial security and support for your plan members
Solutions That Fit Your Needs
- Partnership – we work with you to reach our service goals.
- Flexibility – no matter your group’s size—from three to thousands—we can design a benefits plan that fits.
- Strong levels of service – we pride ourselves on plan member satisfaction.
Group insurance is an arrangement to share the financial risk of health-related expenses among a group of people who pay into a fund or pool, under one contract. With a group benefits plan, when a member of the group becomes ill or needs services, he or she is financially compensated by the plan, according to the terms of the contract.
Our Group Plan offers:
- Plan designs specifically for small groups
- Competitive pricing
- Access to personalized service from local representative
- Prompt, accurate claims service and reimbursement
- For Plan Administration online system—free of charge
- For Plan Members—free of charge
- Quality products and service backed by our strength and stability
Find out more about the variety of benefits and services we offer.
Healthcare and Dentalcare Benefits
Healthcare and dentalcare benefits are important features of any group benefits plan. These benefits help plan members bridge the widening gap between provincial health insurance plans and the coverage your members and their families need.
Healthcare and vision care to supplement provincial plan coverage
We have a wide array of basic and specialty products to choose from Plan members. enjoy quick and consistent service. You choose the plan that’s right for your organization. Coverage for common dental services and supplies.
- Plan members value dentalcare benefits
- Many coverage options are available
- Electronic claims filing saves time and hassle
Electronic Claims Services
Improved customer service for plan members
- Faster claims submission
- Less paper
- Enhanced fraud protection
Standard Disability Insurance Plans
Providing a source of income for plan members on disability
- Two types of disability plans available — short-term and long-term
- Replace a percentage of the plan member’s earnings
- Seamless claims management processes
Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits
Preparing for the unexpected is the basis of group life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance. Our plans provide financial support for your plan members and their families in the event of a death or tragic accident.
Financial support for plan members and their families in the event of death
- Offers various benefit levels for plan members and dependents
- Allows plan members pay premiums through payroll deduction
- Allows plan members add extra coverage
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Financial support following accidental loss of a limb, use of a limb, sight, hearing, speech or life
- Provides added financial security after a tragic accident
- Pays benefits directly to the plan member, or to the beneficiary in case of death
- Allows plan members add extra coverage
Online services let you and your members use your time more efficiently and effectively, by maintaining and viewing information about your benefits plan – online and at your convenience.